Another year has gone by and I know we’re already 24 days into 2017, but better late than never, I guess. LOL.
I’ve mentioned a few posts ago how I faired in my 2016 goals. This year, I’m writing down the same goals but planning to actually stick to them. And these are:
- Read 1 book per month. So far so good on this one. I’m 12 chapters short of finishing The Silkworm. 🙂
- Record 1 song per month. Because I need to practice my skillzzz.
- Cook 1 dish per month. Because I’m going to get married soon and we can’t have takeaway food all the time.
- Stick to a blog schedule of Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Expect posts from me on these days!
- Be ON TIME. Meaning, at least 15 minutes early.
- Exercise at least once a week. Seems easy to most but it isn’t for me, so… Also, I mean full exercise like swimming, going to the gym, etc. the moment my leg heals.
- LET GO AND LET GOD.
- Eat healthier. Limit drinking of colored drinks, except tea and coffee. Eat more veggies. Have dessert only 2-3 times each week. Lessen fat intake.
- BE THERE. No checking of gadgets when at a social gathering. At mass, listen completely.
- Set aside at least 20 minutes each day to converse with the Lord.
- Say thank you more rather than sorry.
So there. How about you guys? What are your goals for this year? Do share. 🙂
Have an awesome 2017! 🙂